PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Big Announcement: Creepy Crafty Halloween Event!!!

I. Love. Halloween.
 
 I'm pretty sure it's my favorite holiday. Ok. It is. Of course I love Christmas and I might get just as excited about Christmas as I do Halloween (maybe), but Halloween is just SO fun. I love dressing up. I love seeing others dressed up. I love the time of year it is in. I love the decorations. I love making the decorations for our annual Halloween Party with friends. I love the fun foods. I love the glitter. I love turning out the lights and slowly reading scary stories to kids at school. (Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. I'm not really supposed to do that!) I love spooky Halloween kids' crafts. And I can't get enough pumpkins. Needless to say, I just get ridiculously giddy when Halloween season rolls around. 

So in honor of my Halloween obsession, I will be hosting the first (hopefully) annual 
Creepy Crafty Halloween Event on my blog!!!
It starts this Saturday and I am so excited. 

It's going to be a spooky, fun-filled week full of ideas for you to use at Halloween from me and the amazing ladies below!

Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes 
Alison from Oopsey Daisy
Amy from Naptime Crafters
Kiki from Kiki Creates
Dara from Teach, Craft, Love
Delia from Delia Creates
Allison from A Glimpse Inside
Elizabeth and Liz from Simple Simon and Co.

What a fun group, huh?!
Just think: sewing projects, Halloween decor, crafts, etc!  There are some really great ideas lined up and I can't wait to share them with you!! There may even be some great giveaways thrown in here and there! I hope you're as exited as I am! 

Wanna help spread the word?!
 You can grab the buttons from below or from my sidebar!
Miss Lovie

Miss Lovie

Miss Lovie

I have a giveaway for you to help start things off, but it's being postponed until tomorrow!! Be sure to stop back in to check it out!!

Thanks for reading! 
Photobucket


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad