PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Doggie Headbands Winner and Creepy Crafty Halloween Continues...

The winner of the Doggie Headbands is....
Halloween Neon Orange and Black Flower or Collar Tie for Dogs


[Summer+09+014smaller.jpg]
Kelly who said:

Kelly, I'll be emailing you today to get your home address and your dogs' head measurements.

I'm sorry to say that the last post for Creepy Crafty Halloween must be postponed.
I had originally planned on having my post ready for today to wrap up this FABULOUS Creepy Crafty Halloween event, but alas, I ran out of time. I was out of town this weekend for a friend's wedding and I unfortunately have been writing a paper last night which I will have to finish tonight for my grad school class. I hope to have my post up tomorrow night. :) I hope you'll understand. 

Thanks for reading! Happy October!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad