PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday and I'm Back :)

Welcome to My Favorite Things Thursday! 

I know I have been MIA forever. Sorry about that. I want to thank you for sticking around!!! 
I promise tutorials and crafts soon. Let's do some jewelry, new wreaths, some party decor, and maybe even some sewing(!) REAL soon together, ok?! 
Because guess what.... I am DONE DONE DONE DONE with grad school. Yep.
I've still got to take the Praxis and finish my grad portfolio, but the hard part is over. And I kinda rocked it, too. :) Who said you can't teach kinder and go to grad school (out of state) and write a blog at the same time? Ok ok, I haven't actually been doing much blog writing, but I'm back now. Expect something awesome coming your way this weekend. :) For now, let's get on to my favorite finds. I've actually had the time to look through my Reader! It's amazing. 
Uh, cutest ever. Right?! Dana can do no wrong. I need to make about 30 of those onesies for babies I don't even have immediately in ever color. Love them. Simple hearts are my fave. Genius. Go get that tutorial.
And going right along with my favorite simple heart theme, Delia comes up with this great swaddling blanket. (No, I don't have baby fever...why?) 
Vintage Skirt by Jessica at Me Sew Crazy
Loving Jessica's sweet skirt made from a vintage table cloth! Beautiful. She has a top that goes with it, too. Go check it out! 
This idea is kinda awesome. Go read Kate's tutorial on how to fix an awkward neckline by sewing in a simple ruffle. I love it. 
I thought this was a fun idea. Simple, too. A great way to mix things up a little bit.
I know Earth Day's over, but I couldn't help but share these awesome cupcakes. Seriously. I can't stand icing so that heart of red icing gives me the creeps, but I still love these. I'd make them and let everyone else eat them while I just adored their cuteness.
This is my most favorite idea I've found in a long time. These are awesome. Except I want them to be gold. Love this idea. How cute would they be mixed in with other vases/cans/containers spray painted with various metallic colors. Love.
Spring Wreath  by Marija at Touseld Day
I stumbled onto this unique wreath today and thought it needed to be included. It's so different from what we usually see. I love that the bright green almost looks like petals and the gold glitter ribbon is perfect. 
Hope you enjoyed these features!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a button!

Miss Lovie Creations
Thanks for reading!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

awww - thank you so much for featuring my skirt! I am among some seriously talented ladies in this feature post, I am honored. Have a great night!

Claire @ a little something in the meantime . . . said...

Hi Allie,

Thank you so much for featuring my two tone basket, and for letting me know that you had so that I could check out your blog :)

All of your features are fantastic but I'm a bottle and jar girl so I think my fav is the metallic mason jars.

I'm a new follower :)

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Thanks for including my cupcakes in your features, Allie! I love all the great ideas you rounded up. :0)

Delia said...

Thanks for the feature. Congrats on finishing up grad school! That's a great accomplishment!

kate said...

thanks for the feature Allie! I bet it feels good to be done with grad school :)

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Congrats and welcome back!! Doesn't being done with grad school feel like the BEST THING EVER???

The only weird thing is I do now in the evenings and on weekends. Today I've cleaned out a few closets because I can't figure out what else to do! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad