PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday Coming to You from Maine


Hello from Maine! 
The life of a teacher is so wonderful in the summer. :) I've done lots of great traveling this summer and I'm so happy that I've been able to do that. I'm visiting with my good friend Dara's family in Alfred, Maine. We just got here last night. I'm excited for a fun week having new adventures here. My 30 with 30 outfit post didn't go up last Tuesday because I was getting ready for this trip (sorry!) so I'll have it up next Tuesday (hopefully!) I hope you're having a great week! 
Oh. My. Goodness. This felt board is so cute. I am a new follower of Natalie's blog because she has so many great felt board ideas!! I need more hours in the day so I can make these for my kids at school!
This party is beautiful! So girly and such a sweet theme. that beach cake is perfect. You have got to go see the rest of the pictures of this one! 
Oh wow. I love this quilt. I love the herringbone and the bright colors, especially the oranges, blues, and reds.
Amy, come do my kitchen, please. This gorgeous redo made me realize how sad my kitchen/dining area is right now. Seriously, Amy, come on over.
Love the idea of putting a fancy brooch on a fun painted tins. Great idea. 
Ice Cream Nails by Syl and Sam at LuLu's
AH! Fun manicures are my new obsession. Karyn Leverenz, this is your fault. LOVE these. 
I need this yummy salad this summer. So pretty and delicious looking.

If you were featured, I'd love it if you'd grab a button! 


Miss Lovie Creations

I hope you enjoyed my favorites from this week! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

K. said...

Love it!!!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

great finds! I love Maine in the summer...it's the perfect place to vacation since it's not too hot ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad