PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back To School Event Coming Soon!

So here's an exciting announcement! 
I'm having a Back to School Event! 
And it starts a week from today!!

I know some of your kids have already started back or are starting back soon so I hope that my fabulous guest bloggers and I can show you some wonderful ideas that you can use for the beginning of school or just throughout the school year! 

I figured since I have been totally immersed in getting ready in my classroom for this school year I might as well incorporate some of my ideas into my blog. And we all know there are a billion and one wonderful back to school ideas out there, so I invited a few of my fave bloggers to share their ideas as well. There will be a great line up of guests and fun ideas from them and me! Pretty much-you don't want to miss it! 

So, please forgive me for being MIA last week. I've been planning, planning and making crafts, doing lesson plans, cleaning and organizing my classroom, making more crafts....etc. :) We'll talk soon! Get excited!

I'd love it if you'd grab a button from my sidebar and spread the word!! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tina said...

School in Croatia start first week in September or week later becouse the temperatures are so high here

Tareq Hasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tareq Hasan said...

English grammar check software enables us to check several text blocks and other electronic text for any grammar problems, so that they transform correct, fluent, and professional. What makes these innovative solutions better than the conventional word processors? See more best grammar software

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad