PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School Linky Party!

Ok everybody. You've seen my guests' line up of Back to School posts and (almost) all of mine, now I want to see yours! 

Welcome to the first linky party ever at Miss Lovie. 
I'd love for you to link up any project that is "school-themed" or related. This party goes through Sunday, so link up and spread the word! I will feature my favorites Sunday evening. 

Back to School Link Party Requests:
-Please link back to this post.
-Link up Back to School/School-related posts only (but it could be anything, snacks, crafts, printables, lesson ideas, etc.).
-Please don't link to your shop.
-Visit a few links if you can!
-And that's it! 





Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad