PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Crinkle Tag Toy=Easiest DIY Baby Toy Ever

 Mr. Lovie's niece, Kayleigh, is turning 1 on September 9th. Kayleigh and her mom and dad live several hours away, but they were in town on Labor Day so we were able to celebrate her birthday together. We had a wonderful time. I love sweet baby cuddles. 

Of course I had to make Kayleigh a little toy.
 Like most babies, Kayleigh loooves crinkle noises and these little taggies you find on a lot of baby toys.  I checked out this tutorial before I made it to make sure my idea on how to make it wasn't crazy. :) One side is regular cotton fabric and the other side is a thicker fleece. This is seriously the easiest baby gift ever. You've got to try it. 
 Cutie, right? 
For the crinkle I used really cellophane, or really loud plastic. I couldn't really find cellophane in the gift wrap section in Target, so I just bought a package of gift bags and the plastic packaging on that was perfectly loud and crinkly. It's layered between the two fabrics. 
Happy 1st Birthday, Kayleigh!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

My MIL made some crinkle sheets for my babies, but she used the bag of cereal boxes. I thought she was a total genius.

Unknown said...

Really love the colours you used. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...



Really love the colours you used. Thanks for sharing :)
shampoo for babies reviews

Unknown said...

I am jumping back into sewing and baby stuff is my latest craze... My BIL is having a baby in May, I am due September with my 5th and 2 of my younger siblings are due a month after me.... Quick, easy and cute are my needs AND THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Mary said...

Hello, nice to meet you.
My first visit to your blog and it's really amazing and i love it.
By the way, i have a blog and it's all about baby care, parenting, Mom and pregnancy.
If you are a mom or or dad, this sice might be help you.
Please visit the Colourful baby website thanks

Happiness Dose said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice and informational blog with us. It was very good and knowledgeable. If you want to purchase best reusable nappies in NZ or best baby toys online NZ then you must try Nappies Direct once where you can find every baby care product at one place.

SNG said...

Love it. Are the cellophane and cereal bag washer and dryer safe?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad