PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Collar Statement Necklace Tutorial

You've gotta go check out my newest jewelry tutorial over at Thirty Handmade Days, the Collar Statement Necklace

Remember the necklace I wore for my tooth fairy costume?
The Collar Statement Necklace  is the tutorial on how to make it. And I made one in gold this time! 
My favorite. 
You'll never believe how easy it is! 
Go over and check out the tutorial- I'd love to hear what you think! :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hay necklace looks gorgeous. thanks for the share. Wordpress Template Tutorial

unBELLElivable said...

super girly!!!!!thanks for sharing! i now have an idea what to give my girlfriends this xmas. :)

Flower Decoration Jaipur said...

Fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

body piercing jewellery australia said...

Wow!This is so gorgeous!Very trendy and nice concept for necklace. This is really a fascinating blog.I really admire your ideas.

samia87 said...

Collar statement necklaces are really new and awesome. But Statement necklaces are really love by all. You can find some simple but gorgeous looking necklaces from here. Find the marvelous one for you.

silver shine said...

Sterling Silver Rings Online. Shop for silver rings in India ✯ Buy latest range of Silver Jewellery at Silver Shine ✯ Free Shipping ✯ COD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad